Cocoa-Coconut Coffee Cooler
This is almost a dessert! Stir in 1 cup dark rum or bourbon for an even more festive sipper.
More From Southern Living
Total: 1 Hour, 15 Minutes
- 4 cups strong brewed hot chicory coffee
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 1 (13.5-oz.) can coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon coconut extract
- Whisk together hot coffee, sugar, and cocoa in a large pitcher until cocoa and sugar dissolve. Whisk in half-and-half, coconut milk, vanilla, and coconut extract until blended. Chill 1 to 24 hours. Stir just before serving over ice.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note