Spicy and sweet are the flavors you'll experience as you snack on Cocoa-Cayenne Popcorn. Olive oil spray is our low-cal trick to getting the toppings to stick on the air-popped popcorn.
More From Health
- Calories: 137
- Fat: 4.9g
- Saturated fat: 0.2g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.3g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.4g
- Protein: 3g
- Carbohydrate: 22g
- Fiber: 3g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 1mg
- Sodium: 2mg
- Calcium: 4mg
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (or to taste)
- 1/8 teaspoon ground allspice
- 10 cup air-popped plain popcorn
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 1. Into a medium bowl, sift together the sugar, cocoa powder, cayenne pepper, and allspice.
- 2. Place the popcorn in a large, shallow bowl. Coat with a 10-second spray of olive oil while stirring. Sprinkle the cocoa and spice mixture evenly on top; toss until well-coated.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note