Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) whole pitted dates (about 10 oz)
- 1 cup(s) unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup(s) whole almonds
- 6 tablespoon(s) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup(s) water
- chopped nuts or shredded coconut for coating
- 1. Combine dates, coconut, almonds, and cocoa power in food processor.
- 2. Process until nuts are finely chopped.
- 3. Add water and pulse until the mixture forms a rough paste.
- 4. Wish moistened hands, shape heaping teaspoons into balls, then roll them in chopped nuts or coconut to coat.
- These keep refrigerated up to a week. Makes about 40 (or 20 how I did it!)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vermit and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cocoa Bites Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts
More Recipes for Main Dishes