Cocktail Oysters with Oysterville's Finest Cocktail Sauce
Howard L. Puckett
The Cocktail Oysters are also delicious with the Cranberry Catsup available online.*
Yield: Makes 3 dozen
- 36 extra-small or small Pacific oysters in the shell, scrubbed
- Rock salt
- Oysterville's Finest Cocktail Sauce
- Garnish: fresh cilantro or fresh parsley
- Place oysters on a baking sheet, and bake at 350° for 10 minutes or until shells open easily. Remove and discard the flat top shell; loosen meat, but leave it in the bottom shell. Make a bed of rock salt on a serving platter, and arrange oysters on top. Dollop oysters with Oysterville's Finest Cocktail Sauce. Garnish, if desired.
- *To order Cranberry Catsup call 800/272/6237 or visit oysterville.net.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers