Cocktail Meatballs with Cranberry Marinara
Community Recipe from
- 3 Eggs Beaten
- 1/4 cup(s) Cilantro Finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) JalapeÃ±o slices Finely chopped
- 3 Cloves garlic Minced
- 2 teaspoon(s) Fennel seeds
- 2 teaspoon(s) dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon(s) Onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Red pepper flakes
- Kosher salt and ground black pepper
- 3 pound(s) ground beef 93% percent lean
- 14 ounce(s) Can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 15 ounce(s) Tomatoes Diced
- hot pepper sauce Splash
- Heat the oven to 425 F. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray. In a bowl, combine the eggs, cilantro, jalapeños, garlic, fennel, oregano, onion powder, red pepper flakes, 2 teaspoons salt and 1/2 teaspoon of pepper. Whisk until well combined. Add the ground beef, then mix gently until completely blended. Divide the mixture into 50 balls, using about 2 tablespoons of the mixture per ball. Arrange the meatballs on the prepared baking sheet.
- Place the baking sheet in the oven and bake for 20 minutes. Increase heat to broil and cook for an additional 1 to 2 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine the cranberry sauce and diced tomatoes. Bring to a simmer. Season with salt and pepper.
- When the meatballs are done, arrange on a platter, then spoon the cranberry mixture over them. Serve with a toothpick.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by PhyllisBergant and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note