Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) Frozen Swedish meatballs
- 1 can(s) 12 oz jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 bottle(s) Chili sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) Packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) Lemon juice
- Arrange meatballs in baking dish. Heat sauces, sugar and lemon juice until smooth. Pour over meatballs, bake uncovered 30 minutes or until hot at 350 degrees. Serve in chafing dish with toothpicks.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Lkscot and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cocktail meatballs Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers