Community Recipe from
- 1 1/2 cup(s) flour
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 3 tablespoon(s) cocoa
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 6 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) vinegar
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1 cup(s) cold water
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2. Mix dry ingredients in ungreased pan.
- 3. Make 3 holes in the mixture; into one pour oil, into second vinegar, into third vanilla.
- 4. Pour cold water over all.
- 5. Mix with fork, but do not beat.
- 6. Bake 30 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vermit and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cockeyed Cake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings
More Recipes for Main Dishes