Coca Cola Glazed Baby Back Ribs
- 3 pound(s) baby back ribs
- 1 cup(s) Classic Coca-Cola
- course salt & ground black pepper
- Juice of 2 limes
- 11/2 cup(s) light brown sugar, firmly packed
- 2 scotch bonnet peppers chopped
- * Bring coke, lime juice, brown sugar, and peppers to a boil in a sm. saucepan over high heat: reduce heat to low & keep warm as ribs cook.
- * Heat oven to 325. Liberally season both side of ribs with salt & pepper, place on broiler pan, and transfer to oven. Cook 30 min., glaing ribs occasionally with coke mixture. Turn & continue to cook 30 min., glazing occasionally, until ribs are tender & the meat is starting to pull away from the bone.
- * When ribs are cooked, increase the temperature of the oven to broil. Liberally spoon half of remaining glase over the ribs & brolil until deep golden brown & galsed, 5 to 7 min. Turn and repeat with remaing glaze, an addtional 5 to 7 min. Serve immediately!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cmvb1679 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note