Coca-Cola Barbecue Roast Beef Sandwiches
Community Recipe from
- Coca-Cola Barbecue Roast Beef Sandwiches
- Board: Daily Recipe Swap at Recipelink.com
- Posted By: Gladys/PR 3-13-2005
- 1 (3 to 4 lb.) beef roast
- 1 (16 oz.) bottle ketchup
- 1 cup Coca-cola
- 1 pkg. onion soup mix
- Cut up chunks of beef, put in crockpot. Add rest of ingredients.
- Cook 6 to 8 hours.
- Take meat out, tear with fork, put back into crockpot.
- Cook until hot. Serve on hamburger buns.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Coca-Cola Barbecue Roast Beef Sandwiches Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes