Cobbler Custard Cups
More From Southern Living
Bake: 20 Minutes
Cool: 40 Minutes
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blackberries
- 1 1/2 cups peeled and chopped fresh peaches (about 2 large)
- 1 pt. premium vanilla ice cream, melted
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 (5.25-oz.) package sugar cookies, coarsely chopped
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Divide blackberries and peaches between 8 lightly greased 6-oz. custard cups (about 1/3 cup per custard cup).
- 2. Pour melted ice cream into flour in a slow, steady stream, whisking constantly until smooth; whisk in eggs. Pour mixture over fruit in custard cups. Top with sugar cookies. Place custard cups on a 15- x 10-inch jelly-roll pan.
- 3. Bake at 350° for 20 to 25 minutes or until custard is set. Cool on pan 40 minutes.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Häagen-Dazs Vanilla Ice Cream and Pepperidge Farm Sugar Home Style Cookies. We also tested with Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts