- 1 1/2 cups fresh blackberries
- 1 1/2 cups peeled and chopped fresh peaches (about 2 large)
- 1 pt. premium vanilla ice cream, melted
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 (5.25-oz.) package sugar cookies, coarsely chopped
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350°. Divide blackberries and peaches between 8 lightly greased 6-oz. custard cups (about 1/3 cup per custard cup).
Pour melted ice cream into flour in a slow, steady stream, whisking constantly until smooth; whisk in eggs. Pour mixture over fruit in custard cups. Top with sugar cookies. Place custard cups on a 15- x 10-inch jelly-roll pan.
Bake at 350° for 20 to 25 minutes or until custard is set. Cool on pan 40 minutes.
Note: For testing purposes only, we used Häagen-Dazs Vanilla Ice Cream and Pepperidge Farm Sugar Home Style Cookies. We also tested with Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream.