If you don't have time to fry bacon, bacon bits are convenient to use...just mix them with the blue cheese dressing.
Yield: Makes 2 sandwich wedges
- 2 tablespoons blue cheese salad dressing
- 3 slices bread, toasted
- 1 leaf green leaf lettuce
- 3 thin slices tomato
- 1 (6-oz.) grilled boneless, skinless chicken breast, sliced
- 1 thinly sliced red onion
- 3 slices avocado
- 3 slices bacon, crisply cooked
- Spread blue cheese dressing on one side of each slice of toasted bread. On the first slice of bread, layer lettuce, tomato and half of chicken on dressing; top with a second bread slice.
- Layer on onion, avocado, remaining chicken slices and bacon; top with remaining bread slice. Cut sandwich in half, securing each section with a tooth-pick.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note