- 2 tablespoons blue cheese salad dressing
- 3 slices bread, toasted
- 1 leaf green leaf lettuce
- 3 thin slices tomato
- 1 (6-oz.) grilled boneless, skinless chicken breast, sliced
- 1 thinly sliced red onion
- 3 slices avocado
- 3 slices bacon, crisply cooked
How to Make It
Spread blue cheese dressing on one side of each slice of toasted bread. On the first slice of bread, layer lettuce, tomato and half of chicken on dressing; top with a second bread slice.
Layer on onion, avocado, remaining chicken slices and bacon; top with remaining bread slice. Cut sandwich in half, securing each section with a tooth-pick.