Cobb Salad with Green Goddess Dressing
Photo: Oxmoor House
The fresh herbs in the Green Goddess dressing add another dimension of flavor to this classic lunch salad.
Yield: Serves 4 (serving size: 1/4 of salad and 1/4 cup dressing)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 317
- Fat: 20.8g
- Saturated fat: 5.1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 10.2g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 3.3g
- Protein: 21.4g
- Carbohydrate: 12g
- Fiber: 5.4g
- Cholesterol: 134mg
- Iron: 2mg
- Sodium: 676mg
- Calcium: 164mg
- 2 cups water
- 2 garlic cloves, smashed
- 1 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast half, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1 (5-ounce) package baby romaine lettuce
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 ounces blue cheese, crumbled (about 1/4 cup)
- 2 hard-cooked large eggs, peeled and chopped
- 2 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- 1 peeled avocado, cut into 1/3-inch pieces
- Green Goddess Dressing
- 1. Bring 2 cups water and garlic to a boil in a medium saucepan. Add chicken; remove from heat, and let stand 8 minutes or until done. Remove chicken from pan, using a slotted spoon; pat dry with paper towels. Place on a plate, and cool completely.
- 2. While chicken cooks, prepare Green Goddess Dressing.
- 3. Place lettuce on a platter. Arrange chicken, tomatoes, and next 4 ingredients (through avocado) over lettuce, alternating ingredients. Serve with dressing.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note