- 1 large head romaine lettuce, shredded
- 1 pound chopped smoked chicken
- 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 3 large tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 2 large avocados
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced
- 1 (4-oz.) package crumbled blue cheese
- 6 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- Barbecue-Ranch Dressing
How to Make It
Layer first 4 ingredients on a large serving platter.
Peel and chop avocados; toss with lemon juice.
Layer avocado, green onions, crumbled blue cheese, and crumbled bacon over salad. Serve immediately, or cover and chill up to 8 hours. Serve with Barbecue-Ranch Dressing.