Really easy and really good. I had the bacon bits already made, so I opted to grill the chicken breast on our Traeger. I also used whole wheat sandwich thins (great idea healthyhandfuls!) instead of the pizza dough and grilled those before assembly. It is a bit messy to eat, but the flavors are worth it. Definitely adding this to our regular rotation. We had a simple fruit salad to go with it. Very colorful on the plate!
Cobb Salad Pizza
Add quick-cooking chicken cutlets and refrigerated pizza dough to a mix of fresh vegetables for a light and lovely meal.
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 2 pieces)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 377
- Fat: 13.9g
- Saturated fat: 3.1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 7.1g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 2.4g
- Protein: 21.8g
- Carbohydrate: 40.3g
- Fiber: 2.6g
- Cholesterol: 40mg
- Iron: 2.9mg
- Sodium: 731mg
- Calcium: 57mg
- 1 (11-ounce) can refrigerated thin-crust pizza dough
- Cooking spray
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) crumbled blue cheese, divided
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 2 slices applewood-smoked bacon
- 8 ounces skinless, boneless chicken breast cutlets
- 1/2 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 2 cups lightly packed mixed baby greens
- 1/2 cup diced peeled avocado
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°.
- 2. Unroll dough on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray; pat dough into a 14 x 12-inch rectangle. Lightly coat dough with cooking spray. Bake at 425° for 8 minutes or until golden. Remove from oven; sprinkle evenly with 2 tablespoons cheese. Set aside.
- 3. Combine oil, vinegar, mustard, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper in a large bowl; stir with a whisk.
- 4. Cook bacon in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until crisp. Remove bacon from pan; crumble bacon into oil mixture. Wipe pan clean with paper towels. Heat pan over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Sprinkle chicken with remaining 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Add chicken to pan; cook 4 minutes on each side or until done. Remove chicken from pan; chop into 1/2-inch pieces.
- 5. Add chicken, tomatoes, and onion to oil mixture; toss gently to combine. Add greens; toss gently. Top crust evenly with chicken mixture, avocado, and remaining 2 tablespoons cheese. Cut into 8 pieces.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes