- 1 (11-ounce) can refrigerated thin-crust pizza dough
- Cooking spray
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) crumbled blue cheese, divided
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 2 slices applewood-smoked bacon
- 8 ounces skinless, boneless chicken breast cutlets
- 1/2 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 2 cups lightly packed mixed baby greens
- 1/2 cup diced peeled avocado
- calories 377
- fat 13.9 g
- satfat 3.1 g
- monofat 7.1 g
- polyfat 2.4 g
- protein 21.8 g
- carbohydrate 40.3 g
- fiber 2.6 g
- cholesterol 40 mg
- iron 2.9 mg
- sodium 731 mg
- calcium 57 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 425°.
Unroll dough on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray; pat dough into a 14 x 12-inch rectangle. Lightly coat dough with cooking spray. Bake at 425° for 8 minutes or until golden. Remove from oven; sprinkle evenly with 2 tablespoons cheese. Set aside.
Combine oil, vinegar, mustard, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper in a large bowl; stir with a whisk.
Cook bacon in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until crisp. Remove bacon from pan; crumble bacon into oil mixture. Wipe pan clean with paper towels. Heat pan over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Sprinkle chicken with remaining 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Add chicken to pan; cook 4 minutes on each side or until done. Remove chicken from pan; chop into 1/2-inch pieces.
Add chicken, tomatoes, and onion to oil mixture; toss gently to combine. Add greens; toss gently. Top crust evenly with chicken mixture, avocado, and remaining 2 tablespoons cheese. Cut into 8 pieces.