- 4 hoagie rolls, split and lightly toasted
- 1 cup blue cheese dressing
- 3/4 pound thinly sliced cooked turkey
- 4 (1-ounce) sharp Cheddar cheese slices
- 1 large avocado, thinly sliced
- 8 bacon slices, cooked
- 4 plum tomatoes, sliced
- 3 cups shredded leaf lettuce
- 1/4 cup olive oil vinaigrette
How to Make It
Spread cut sides of each hoagie roll with dressing.
Layer bottom halves of rolls evenly with turkey and next 5 ingredients;drizzle with vinaigrette. Cover with top halves of rolls.
NOTE: For testing purposes only, we used Newman's Own Oil & Vinegar.