Coastal Shrimp Salad
- 1 pound unpeeled, large fresh shrimp
- 1 (3-ounce) package shrimp and crab boil-in-bag mix
- 6 cups mixed salad greens
- 3 large oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 2 large pink grapefruit, peeled and sectioned
- 2 medium avocados, peeled and sliced
- Sour Cream-Horseradish Dressing
- Cook shrimp in boil-in-bag mix according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water. Peel shrimp, and devein, if desired. Cover and chill.
- Arrange salad greens on individual plates; top with shrimp, fruit, and avocado. Serve with Sour Cream-Horseradish Dressing.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note