- 1 pound unpeeled, large fresh shrimp
- 1 (3-ounce) bag shrimp-and-crab boil in bag mix
- 6 cups mixed salad greens
- 3 large oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 2 large pink grapefruit, peeled and sectioned
- 2 medium avocados, peeled and sliced
- Sour Cream-Horseradish Dressing
How to Make It
Cook shrimp in shrimp-and-crab boil according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water. Peel shrimp, and devein, if desired. Chill.
Arrange salad greens on individual plates; top with shrimp, fruit, and avocado. Serve with Sour Cream Horseradish Dressing.