Yum! I used regular fresh lime juice instead of key lime and it delicious. Strong, yes, but tasty.
The Coastal Margarita
- Margarita or kosher salt, optional
- Lime wedges, optional
- 2 tablespoons tequila
- 2 tablespoons orange liqueur
- 2 tablespoons fresh Key lime juice
- 1 teaspoon agave nectar
- 1. Pour salt in a shallow dish, if desired. Rub rim of a chilled margarita glass with lime wedge, and dip rim of glass in salt, if desired.
- 2. Fill cocktail shaker half full with ice. Add tequila and next 3 ingredients. Cover with lid, and shake until thoroughly chilled. Strain into prepared glass.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This