- 1/2 cup creamy mustard-mayonnaise blend
- 4 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced smoked turkey
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced honey ham
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded smoked provolone or mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups shredded leaf lettuce
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 small purple onion, diced
- 8 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Spread mustard-mayonnaise blend evenly over 1 side of each tortilla, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Layer turkey and next 6 ingredients evenly over tortillas; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roll up tortillas; cut in half diagonally, and secure with wooden picks.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This