- 1/2 cup(s) All purpose flour
- 2 Eggs
- Fresh berries
- lemon curd or nutella to fill
- Nonstick spray
- Raspberry jam
- 1 pinch(s) Salt
- 2 teaspoon(s) Sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) unsalted butter, melted
- 2/3 cup(s) Whole Milk
- Combine milk, flour, egs, butter, sugar and salt in blender and blend until smooth.
- Heat a small nonstick skillet over medium heat and lightly coat with nonstick spray. Pour 2T butter into pan and quickly swirl to coat bottom. Cook crepe until set and becomes opaque, about 30 seconds to one minute. Use a spatula to gently putt the crepe edge from the pan and flip. Cook an additional 30 seconds on the 2nd side or until lightly browned.
- Transfer to plate and repeat with remaining batter. Fill crepes as desired and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by DianeLV and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Clever Crepes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch