Clementine Whey Smoothie
Wanted a quick, light recipe to use with dinner coming up shortly. Put this one together and really like the taste.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 cup(s) water
- 1/2 cup(s) orange juice
- 1 heaping scoop whey protein powder
- 6 drop(s) Stevia extract
- 1/2 banana
- 1 Clementine halved, with peel
- 7 ice cubes
- Add ingredients to blender in order given
- Blend on "Smoothie" setting (50 sec cycle of increasing speeds)
- Pour into large (chilled, if possible) glass
- Serve & enjoy!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by sPeeDeeBee and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note