Homemade sorbet adds a special note to the frozen citrus cups but is also wonderfully fresh and bright served on its own. Prep Time: 40 minutes.
This recipe goes with Frozen Citrus Cups
Yield: Makes about 3 cups
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 107
- Calories from fat: 3%
- Protein: 0.8g
- Fat: 0.4g
- Saturated fat: 0.0g
- Carbohydrate: 25g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Sodium: 0.1mg
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- 2 1/2 pounds clementines (about 16)
- 1/3 cup sugar, or more to taste
- 1. Cut clementines in half crosswise and juice them.
- 2. Stir sugar into clementine juice. Taste and, if the mixture is sour, add more sugar. It should taste sweet-tart.
- 3. Pour mixture into an ice cream maker (at least 3-cup capacity) and freeze according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per 1/2-cup serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Clementine Sorbet Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts, Ice Cream/Sherbet
- CONVENIENCE: Entertaining, Kid-Friendly, 5 Ingredients or Less
- CUISINE: American
- MAIN INGREDIENT: Fruits
- DIETARY CONSIDERATION: Gluten-Free, Low Cholesterol, Low Fat, Low Saturated Fat, Low Sodium
- COOKING METHOD: Ice-Cream Maker
- OCCASION: Birthdays/Anniversaries, Christmas
- PUBLICATION: Sunset
More Recipes for Desserts