Clementine Jicama Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 12 Small clementines Sectioned & cut up
- 1 Medium jicama Finely diced
- 2 green onions Minced
- 1 Med jalapeÃ±o pepper Seeded & minced
- 1/8 to 1/4c Cilantro Finely minced
- 3 Tbsp Fresh Lime juice
- 1 tsp Honey
- 1 tsp Olive oil
- 1/2 tsp Kosher salt
- Combine all ingredients thru cilantro in medium bowl. Blend lime juice honey oil and salt, then pour over and mix thoroughly. Serve chilled. Takes some chopping and mincing but really worth it. About 2 points WW Points Plus points per 1/2 cup
This recipe is a personal recipe added by RachelB900 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note