Classic Tuna Noodle Casserole
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter or margarine (melted)
- 2 tablespoon(s) chopped pimentos
- 1 cup(s) cooked peas
- 1 can(s) Cream of Celery Soup (10.75 ounces)
- 2 tablespoon(s) dry bread crumbs
- 2 cup(s) hot cooked medium egg noodles
- 1/2 cup(s) Milk
- 2 can(s) tuna (6 ounces)
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 F.
- 2. Mix soup, ,milk, peas, pimento, tuna, and noodles in 1 1/2 quart baking dish.
- 3. Bake for 20 minutes.
- 4. Mix bread crumbs with butter. Sprinkle on top. Bake 5 minutes or until hot.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by AllenD and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note