Good, easy recipe, great for dinner or even having a few friends over. I doubled the recipe to make enough marinade for the three steaks and to have enough to boil...
Classic Steak House-Marinated Steaks
- 1/3 cup dark beer
- 1/4 cup LEA & PERRINS Original Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper, divided
- 4 (10- to 12-oz.) beef strip steaks (1 1/4 inches thick)
- Garnish: freshly ground pepper
- 1. Whisk together beer, next 4 ingredients, and 1/4 tsp. each salt and pepper in a small bowl. Pierce steaks several times with a fork. Pour marinade into a large zip-top plastic freezer bag; add steaks. Seal bag, and chill 2 hours, turning occasionally.
- 2. Preheat grill to 350° to 400° (medium-high) heat. Remove steaks from marinade, reserving marinade. Sprinkle steaks with remaining 1/2 tsp. salt and 1/4 tsp. pepper.
- 3. Grill steaks, covered with grill lid, 5 to 6 minutes on each side or to desired degree of doneness. Remove steaks from grill, and let stand 5 minutes before serving.
- 4. Meanwhile, boil reserved marinade in a small saucepan over medium-high heat 4 minutes or until thickened. Serve with grilled steaks. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This