Classic Spinach Artichoke Dip
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 (14oz) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (10oz) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1/2 C reduced fat sour cream (plain greek yogurt)
- 1/4 C reduced fat mayo
- 8oz reduced fat cream cheese
- 1/2 C grated parmesan cheese
- 2 minced garlic cloves (more if want)
- Few dashes black pepper
- 4-6 tomatoes, chopped and drained (opt)
- 1 diced red pepper (opt)
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2. Mix together artichoke hearts, spinach, sour cream, mayo, cream cheese, parmesan cheese, garlic, pepper, and tomatoes and put into a baking dish.
- 3. Bake until heated and bubbly about 25 minutes.
- 4. Serve with pita chips.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by DrShiva and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Classic Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers