Classic Spaghetti Meat Sauce
Yield: 6 servings (1 cup each)
- 1 pound ground sirloin beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cans (15 oz each) Hunt's Tomato Sauce
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic & Oregano, undrained
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- Hot cooked spaghetti pasta, optional
- Hands On: 10 minutes
Total: 25 minutes
1. Cook beef with onion in large skillet over medium-high heat 7 minutes, or until beef is browned and crumbled, stirring frequently; drain.
2. Stir in tomato sauce, undrained tomatoes, oil and brown sugar; blend well.
3. Simmer, covered, over medium-low heat 15 minutes, or until heated through. Serve with pasta, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes