Classic Spaghetti Meat Sauce
- 1 pound ground sirloin beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cans (15 oz each) Hunt's Tomato Sauce
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic & Oregano, undrained
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- Hot cooked spaghetti pasta, optional
- Hands On: 10 minutes
Total: 25 minutes
1. Cook beef with onion in large skillet over medium-high heat 7 minutes, or until beef is browned and crumbled, stirring frequently; drain.
2. Stir in tomato sauce, undrained tomatoes, oil and brown sugar; blend well.
3. Simmer, covered, over medium-low heat 15 minutes, or until heated through. Serve with pasta, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note