Classic sausage lasagna
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 16 ounce(s) Lasagne noodles
- 15 ounce(s) ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) Grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Eggs
- 4 cup(s) Shredded mozzarella
- 2 jar(s) (28 oz) pasta sauce
- 1 pound(s) Bulk Italian sausage Cooked, drained, crumbled
- Preheat oven 350
- Cook pasta according to directions
- Combine ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese, eggs and 1 cup mozzarella; mix well.
- Spread 1 cup pasta sauce in 13x9 baking dish. Layer with half each of the lasagne, ricotta cheese mixture, sausage, remaining pasta sauce and mozzarella. Repeat layering.
- Bake uncovered 40 minutes. Let stand 15 minutes before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Banksb1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Classic sausage lasagna Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes