Nice blend of flavors. Had no problems with everything staying together.
Classic Salmon Cakes
Classic Salmon Cakes are so tasty, they don't even need a sauce. A simple squeeze of lemon or lime does the trick for these fantastic Salmon Cakes.
More From Cooking Light
Total: 24 Minutes
- Calories: 210
- Fat: 11g
- Saturated fat: 1.4g
- Sodium: 307mg
- 2/3 cup panko (Japanese breadcrumbs), divided
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons canola mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 8 ounces cooked, flaked salmon
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lemon, quartered
- 1. Combine 1/3 cup panko and next 10 ingredients (through egg) in a large bowl, stirring well. Add salmon; stir gently just until combined. Place remaining 1/3 cup panko in a shallow dish. Using wet hands, shape salmon mixture into 4 equal balls. Coat balls in panko. Gently flatten balls to form 4 (4-inch) patties.
- 2. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil to pan; swirl to coat. Add patties; cook 3 minutes on each side or until golden. Serve with lemon wedges.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note