Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) walnuts
- 3 cup(s) Fresh Basil packed
- 3 clove(s) Garlic smashed
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt coarse
- 1/2 cup(s) Extra Virgin Olive Oil or more to taste
- 1/4 cup(s) Nutritional Yeast
- 2 teaspoon(s) Lemon Juice
- Toast the walnuts at 3, 50 for 5 - 10 minutes.
- Combine the walnuts, basil, garlic, and salt in a food processor or blender and process while you add the olive oil in a slow, steady stream. Add the nutritional yeast and lemon juice, and pulse to combine. The sauce s/b the consistency of a slightly grainy paste, not a puree.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Soulista1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Classic Pesto Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments
More Recipes for Main Dishes