- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup finely chopped carrots
- 5 cups water
- 1 tub Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Chicken
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (16 oz.) cannellini or white kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 3 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup ditalini pasta, cooked and drained
How to Make It
Heat oil in 6-quart saucepot over medium heat and cook onion and carrots, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender, about 7 minutes.
Stir in water, Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Chicken, tomatoes and beans until Stock is melted. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, 15 minutes.
Stir in spinach until wilted, then ditalini. Season, if desired, with salt and pepper.