Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 pound(s) lean ground beef or turkey
- 3/4 cup(s) Quaker® Oats(quick or old fashioned, uncooked)
- 3/4 cup(s) onion finely chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) catsup
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon(s) Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) salt
- 1/4 tablespoon(s) pepper
- Heat oven to 350°F. Combine all ingredients in large bowl; mix lightly but thoroughly. Shape meatloaf mixture into 10x6-inch loaf on rack of broiler pan.
- Bake 50 to 55 minutes or until meatloaf is to medium doneness (160°F for beef, 170°F for turkey), until not pink in center and juices show no pink color. Let stand 5 minutes before slicing. Cover and refrigerate leftovers promptly and use within 2 days, or wrap airtight and freeze up to 3 months.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by rgcurrie and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note