Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) onion chopped
- 6 tablespoon(s) ketchup divided
- 1/2 cup(s) panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup(s) flat leaf parsley
- 1 teaspoon(s) Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 pound(s) ground sirloin
- 1 large eggg
- Preheat oven - 350. Saute onion around 6 min., cool.
- Combine onion, 3 T. ketchup, and remaining ingred. in bowl, gently stir.
- Place in 8X4 pan, brush with remaining ketchup.
- Bake for 35 min., let stand for 10 min. and remove from pan.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JudyMathew and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Classic Meatloaf Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes