Classic Margarita - Men's Health
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 ounce(s) 100% agave silver tequila
- 1 ounce(s) Cointreau or triple sec (or splash of OJ)
- 1 1/2 ounce(s) lime juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) agave syrup
- 1 Coarse salt and a lime slice for garnish
- Pour enough salt onto a plate to cover it lightly. Rub the rim of a rocks glass with the cut side of a lime, and dip it into the salt to create a light salt rim. Add a few large ice cubes to the glass. Combine the tequila, Cointreau, lime juice, and agave syrup in a cocktail shaker and shake vigorously for 20 seconds. Pour, slurp, and pucker.
- Nutritional Facts per serving
- CALORIES 257.5 CAL
- FAT 0.1 G
- SATURATED FAT 0 G
- CHOLESTEROL 0 MG
- SODIUM 963.2 MG
- CARBOHYDRATES 21.9 G
- TOTAL SUGARS 17.6 G
- DIETARY FIBER 0.2 G
- PROTEIN 0.2 G
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jdsmithson and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Classic Margarita - Men's Health Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Beverages, Alcoholic