- 8 ounces elbow macaroni (about 1-3/4 cups)
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Dijonnaise ™ Creamy Dijon Mustard
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1 cup chopped green or red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
How to Make It
Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold water until completely cool.
In large bowl, combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise, vinegar, Mustard, sugar, salt and pepper. Stir in macaroni, celery, green pepper and onion. Serve chilled or at room temperature.
Also terrific with Hellmann's ® or Best Foods ® Canola Colesterol Free or Real Mayonnaise.
Nutrition Information per serving:
Calories 340, Calories From Fat 140, Saturated Fat 5g, Trans Fat 0g, Total Fat 16g, Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 900mg, Total Carbohydrate 41g, Sugars 4g, Dietary Fiber 3g, Protein 7g, Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 40%, Iron 10%