- 4 tablespoons Shedd's Spread Country Crock® Calcium plus Vitamin D, divided
- 1 1/2 cups fresh bread crumbs
- 4 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups 2% milk, divided
- 8 slices American cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 8 ounces elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
How to Make It
Melt 2 tablespoons Shedd's Spread Country Crock® Calcium plus Vitamin D, then combine with bread crumbs; set aside.
Melt remaining 2 tablespoons Shedd's Spread Country Crock® Spread in 4-quart saucepan over medium heat and cook flour, stirring occasionally, 1 minute. Stir in 1/2 cup milk with wire whisk. Bring just to a boil, stirring frequently. Stir in remaining 1 cup milk. Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring frequently. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes or until thickened.
Broil until breadcrumbs are lightly browned.
Go to http://www.countrycrock.com/Recipes/11063/1/Classic-Macaroni-N-Cheese.aspx for more recipe details and nutrition information.