Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 1 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried whole basil
- 16 ounce(s) tomatoes in can undrained
- 12 ounce(s) tomato paste in can(s)
- 8 piece(s) lasagne noodles cooked
- 2 eggs beaten
- 24 ounce(s) ricotta cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/2 cup(s) parmesan cheese grated
- 16 ounce(s) mozzarella cheese shredded
- Cook beef until browned, stirring to crumble; drain. Add garlic and next 4 ingredients; simmer 15 minutes or until thick, stirring occasionally.
- Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions; drain.
- Combine eggs, ricotta cheese, pepper, and Parmesan cheese, stirring well.
- Spread about 1/2 cup meat sauce in a greased 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking dish. Layer half each of noodles, ricotta cheese mixture, mozzarella cheese, and meat sauce. Repeat layers. Cover pan tightly with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by eshlom and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note