Let Stand: 15 Minutes
- Italian Meat Sauce
- 1 16-ounce package(s) lasagna noodles
- 2 15-ounce container(s) ricotta cheese
- 1 8-ounce package(s) shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup(s) grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon(s) parsley flakes
- 2 teaspoon(s) Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 1. Prepare Italian Meat Sauce or Italian Tomato Sauce.
- 2. Preheat oven to 350°F. Cook pasta as directed on package. Drain and rinse with cold water. Lay flat on wax paper or foil to keep pieces from sticking together. Set aside.
- 3. Mix ricotta cheese, 1 1/2 cups of the mozzarella cheese, 1/4 cup of the Parmesan cheese, eggs, parsley, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper in large bowl.
- 4. Spread 1/2 cup of the sauce onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish. Top with 1/4 of the lasagna noodles, overlapping edges. Spread 1/3 cheese mixture over noodles. Top with 1 1/2 cups of the sauce. Repeat layers two more times, ending with a layer of pasta and 1 1/2 cups sauce. Cover with foil.
- 5. Bake 40 minutes. Remove foil. Top with remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses. Bake 10 minutes longer or until center is heated through. Let stand 15 minutes before cutting. Serve with remaining sauce, if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note