Birds Eye® Classic Green Bean Casserole
More From Birds Eye®
- 1 bag (16 oz) Birds Eye® Cut Green Beans, thawed and drained
- 1 can (10.75 oz) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 1/3 cups crispy French fried onions
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2. Mix green beans, soup, milk, soy sauce, 2/3 cup onions and pepper together in an oven safe casserole dish.
- 3. Bake for 25 minutes. Sprinkle remaining onions on top and bake for an additional 5 minutes or until onions are crispy.
- Serving Suggestion: Makes a great traditional dish to serve at the holiday table.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Birds Eye® Classic Green Bean Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes Like This