- 8 peeled, chopped, hard-cooked large eggs*
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped dill pickle
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sliced chives
- 1/2 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 lightly toasted slices white or rye bread
How to Make It
Combine all ingredients, then spread between the slices of bread.
*To hard-cook eggs, cover them with 1 in. water and bring water to a boil. Remove pot from heat and cover it with a lid; let stand 12 minutes. Drain and peel eggs.
The Perfect Egg (Ten Speed Press).