- 1 (1-pound) pork tenderloin, trimmed
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 6 (2 1/2-ounce) hoagie rolls with sesame seeds, split and toasted
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 24 small dill pickle slices
- 2 1/2 ounces lean deli ham, cut into
- 6 slices
- 6 (0.8-ounce) slices reduced-fat Swiss cheese, cut in half
- calories 379
- fat 10.7 g
- satfat 4.1 g
- protein 33.6 g
- carbohydrate 38.8 g
- cholesterol 69 mg
- iron 4.1 mg
- sodium 1062 mg
- caloriesfromfat 25 %
- fiber 3.1 g
- calcium 319 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 400°.
Sprinkle pork with oregano, salt, and crushed pepper. Heat a medium ovenproof skillet coated with cooking spray over medium- high heat. Place pork in pan; cook 2 minutes on each side or just until browned. Place pan in oven and bake, uncovered, at 400° for 15 to 18 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion of pork registers 160°. Let stand 5 minutes. Thinly slice pork into 24 pieces.
Reduce oven temperature to 300°.
Spread mayonnaise evenly on bottom half of each roll. Spread mustard evenly on top half of each roll. Arrange 4 pickle slices on bottom halves of rolls; top with 4 pork slices, 1 slice ham, and 2 half slices cheese. Place tops of rolls over cheese, mustard side down. Place sandwiches on a baking sheet. Bake at 300° for 10 minutes or until cheese melts.