Classic Cordon Bleu
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 chicken breasts halved
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups bread crumbs
- 4 slice(s) ham
- 4 slice(s) cheddar cheese
- 3 cup(s) oil for frying
- 1 pinch(s) salt
- 1 pinch(s) black pepper
- Slice each chicken breast half in the middle horizontally, but don't cut till the end of it, just 1 cm before.
- Place the chicken breasts between 2 plastic paper and pound them till they're not too thick anymore.
- Place over each chicken piece : 1 slice cheese, 1 slice ham and then top it with 1 slice cheese again and roll it.
- If you found trouble keeping the ingredients in the chicken, seal it with a toothpick (BUT DON'T FORGET TO REMOVE THE TOOTHPICKS FROM THE CHICKEN WHEN YOU SERVE THEM !!!!!!!!!!!)
- Mix eggs with a fork
- Season breadcrumbs with salt and black pepper
- Dip each chicken roll in egg mixture and then in breadcrumbs till it's completely coated.
- Deep fry the chicken in oil and turn on both sides until golden.
- Note : You can use Swiss cheese, mozzarella, blue cheese etc... But I recommend Cheddar and Swiss cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by RamRoum and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note