Classic Cordon Bleu
Yummy !! I made these for my family and everyone raved about it. It's even better than the ones we eat in restaurants.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 chicken breasts halved
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups bread crumbs
- 4 slice(s) ham
- 4 slice(s) cheddar cheese
- 3 cup(s) oil for frying
- 1 pinch(s) salt
- 1 pinch(s) black pepper
- Slice each chicken breast half in the middle horizontally, but don't cut till the end of it, just 1 cm before.
- Place the chicken breasts between 2 plastic paper and pound them till they're not too thick anymore.
- Place over each chicken piece : 1 slice cheese, 1 slice ham and then top it with 1 slice cheese again and roll it.
- If you found trouble keeping the ingredients in the chicken, seal it with a toothpick (BUT DON'T FORGET TO REMOVE THE TOOTHPICKS FROM THE CHICKEN WHEN YOU SERVE THEM !!!!!!!!!!!)
- Mix eggs with a fork
- Season breadcrumbs with salt and black pepper
- Dip each chicken roll in egg mixture and then in breadcrumbs till it's completely coated.
- Deep fry the chicken in oil and turn on both sides until golden.
- Note : You can use Swiss cheese, mozzarella, blue cheese etc... But I recommend Cheddar and Swiss cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by RamRoum and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note