More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 67
- Calories from fat: 6.7%
- Protein: 3.9g
- Fat: 0.5g
- Saturated fat: 0.1g
- Carbohydrate: 12g
- Fiber: 0.6g
- Sodium: 173mg
- Cholesterol: 0.5mg
- 2/3 cup plain nonfat yogurt or nonfat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 6 cups coleslaw mix
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions, including green tops
- Salt and pepper
- 1. In a bowl, combine yogurt, mustard, and vinegar.
- 2. Add coleslaw mix and onions, and stir to combine.
- 3. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Classic Coleslaw Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes Like This