Classic Cola-Glazed Ham
More From Southern Living
Bake: 2 Hours, 30 Minutes
Stand: 15 Minutes
- 1 (6- to 7-lb.) fully cooked, bone-in ham
- 30 to 32 whole cloves
- 1 (16-oz.) box dark brown sugar
- 1 cup spicy brown mustard
- 1 cup cola soft drink
- 1/2 cup bourbon or apple juice
- 1. Remove skin from ham, and trim fat to 1/4-inch thickness. Make 1/4-inch-deep cuts in a diamond pattern, and insert cloves at 1-inch intervals. Place ham in an aluminum foil-lined 13- x 9-inch pan.
- 2. Stir together brown sugar and next 3 ingredients until smooth. Pour mixture evenly over ham.
- 3. Bake at 350° on lower oven rack for 2 hours and 30 minutes, basting with pan juices every 20 minutes. Remove ham, and let stand 15 minutes before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes