Classic Cocktail Meatballs
Community Recipe from
- 2 pound(s) Leland ground beef
- 1 package(s) (6 oz.) STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix for Chicken
- 1 cup(s) Water
- 2 Eggs
- 1 jar(s) (12 oz.) grape jelly
- 1 bottle(s) (12 oz.) chili sauce
- HEAT oven to 400ºF.
- MIX meat, stuffing mix, water and eggs until blended. Shape into 50 (1-1/2-inch) meatballs; place in 2 foil-lined 15x10x1-inch pans sprayed with cooking spray.
- BAKE 16 min. or until done (160ºF). Meanwhile, bring jelly and chili sauce to boil in large saucepan on medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- ADD meatballs to sauce; stir to evenly coat.
- kraft kitchens tips
- SERVING SUGGESTION
- Meatballs in sauce can also be served in a slow cooker set to warm.
- NOTEIf you don't have 2 (15x10x1-inch) pans, use any other shallow baking pans instead. Just make sure the meatballs are spread into a single layer in each pan.
- HOW TO FREEZE MEATBALLSLoosely pack cooled cooked meatballs in freezer-weight resealable plastic bags. Lay bags flat in freezer so meatballs will freeze individually. Store in freezer up to 3 months. Thaw in refrigerator several hours or overnight before cooking with the sauce until heated through, stirring frequently.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MaryannWimberly and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Classic Cocktail Meatballs Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers