1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2) In a pot, combine chicken, vegetables, and potatoes. Add water to cover and boil for 12-15 minutes. Remove from heat, drain, and set aside.
3) In a large saucepan, cook onions in butter until soft and translucent. Stir in flour, salt, pepper, and celery seed to form a paste. Add chicken broth and milk. Stir and bring to boil for one minute (or until sauce thickens). Remove from heat and set aside.
4) Prep the pie crusts according to directions on wrapper (EX: may need to thaw for a few minutes).
5) Combine chicken mixture with sauce and pour into pie crusts. Cover with top crusts, seal edges, and cut away excess. Make 2-3 small slits in the top to allow steam to escape.
6) If freezing, cool to room temperature and wrap in wax paper and foil. Can be stored freezer up to 3 months.
7) If eating now, bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes, or until pie is golden brown and filling is bubbly. Cool for 10 minutes before serving.
Go to full version of