- 1 can (15.5 oz.) Goya Low Sodium Black Beans, undrained
- 1 tablespoon Goya Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 (rounded) Goya Recaito
- 1/2 teaspoon Goya Oregano or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon Goya Cumin or to taste
- 1 Goya Bay Leaf
- 1 packet Sazón Goya Natural & Complete (No salt added)
- 1 tablespoon Goya Golden Cooking Wine
- 1/2 teaspoon Goya White Vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon brown sugar
- Goya Adobo Light with Pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 cups cooked Canilla Long Grain Rice
How to Make It
In saucepan on medium, combine all ingredients.
Bring to boil lower heat and simmer uncovered until desired consistency, about 10 minutes. Discard bay leaf.
Serve with cooked Canilla rice on side.